Will Call Order Puller - Lake Forest
Company: Ganahl Lumber Co
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionORDER PULLER Job Summary:The Order Puller
receives and processes incoming and outgoing orders for materials,
and/or merchandise to satisfy customer requests. Supervisory
- None.Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Verify customer and order information for correctness, checking
it against previously obtained information as necessary
- Receive and respond to customer orders as required.
- Review orders for completeness according to reporting
procedures and forward incomplete orders for further
- Recommend merchandise or services that will meet customer's
- Inspect outgoing work for compliance with customers'
- Check inventory system to determine availability of requested
- Notify appropriate departments when supplies are low, or when
orders would deplete available supplies.
- File copies of orders received, or post orders on records as
- Maintain proficiency in all organizational safe working
policies and practices.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Adheres to company policies and work requirements. Required
- The ability to read, write, understand, and relay, written and
- The ability to operate various hand and power tools when
- The ability to operate various types of material handling
equipment including hand trucks, pallet jacks, and forklifts when
needed. Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of related experience preferred.Physical Requirements:
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, sitting,
while working either indoors or outdoors.
- Must be in adequate physical condition to perform requirements
such as mental, physical and manual dexterity, hand/grip strength,
depth perception and any other physical attributes that enable the
employee to perform the job safely according to all Company, Local,
State, and Federal regulations and requirements.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 pounds regularly.
- Ability to push/pull up to 75 pounds regularly.
- Must wear prescribed personal protective equipment when
handling material or operating equipment. Other Requirements:
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment and required
drug screens as requested.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Physical Capacity
Assessments as requested. This job description is not an exhaustive
list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform,
and the employee may be required to perform additional functions.
Additionally, Ganahl Lumber Company reserves the right to revise
the job description at any time. All active employees must be able
to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the position
and that, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of their job, absent undue hardship. Your employment with
Ganahl Lumber Company is at will. Nothing in this job description
shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or
modify in any way, the at-will employment status of the Ganahl
Lumber Company employees.Powered by JazzHRnRatRvUGnc
Keywords: Ganahl Lumber Co, Lake Forest , Will Call Order Puller - Lake Forest, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!