Executive Licensed Lending Officer
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 19, 2023
- Licensed Lending Officersreceive high volume lead flow of
qualified clients daily from our call center.
- In this role, our Lending Officers will use our competitive
edge to present, evaluate and sell valuable financial solutions to
clients across the country.
- They build rapport, analyze financial situations, and determine
the appropriate loan product to meet our clients goals.
- Educates clients on how to better manage their mortgage and
- Assists clients through the loan process from application to
- Maintains minimum production standards including originations &
- 2+ years of mortgage originations experience REQUIRED.
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding5 or more active state licenses
- Proven production of top performance in a similar model
- Flexible and adaptable, learns and reacts quickly in a faster
than average pace.
- Excellent customer service & follow throughwere here to take
care of our clients. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation package-- hourly rate plus uncapped
commissions. Bonus bridge possible, based on proven
- Marketing machinewe are an industry leader on providing quality
leads to our Lending Officers.
- Competitive pricingwe fight for every deal to support our
- Sub 30 day turn timeswe understand we must close quickly.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
vision options. About loanDepot: loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital
commerce company committed to serving its customers throughout the
home ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has
revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach
that makes it easier, faster, and less stressful to purchase or
refinance a home. Today, as the nation's second largest non-bank
retail mortgage lender, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the
American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending
and real estate services that simplify one of life's most complex
transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices
nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in
which its team lives and works through a variety of local,
regional, and national philanthropic efforts. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Executive Licensed Lending Officer, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!