Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Senior Azure DevOps Engineer (Software)Position
Summary:Responsible for providing senior level support in building,
deploying, maintain and automating our software development
pipeline from source control through production in a Azure Cloud
Environment. Works closely with operations as a developer, or with
development as an operations professional. The senior role is able
to architect and implement solutions or new
- Develops tools and implements processes to deploy internally
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (Azure, VMware).
- Works closely with development and architecture teams to
accelerate solutions delivery.
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test
- Diagnoses highly complex system issues with multiple
- Automates the creation, maintenance, and monitoring of a
variety of production and test environments.
- Administers development tools including TFS, Jira, and ELK
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Must have knowledge of Azure Cloud Computing Services, Azure
DevOps and PowerShell experience.
- Preferred experience in: Cloud Native Infrastructure, shell
scripting and automation (PowerShell, Bash, etc), Webserver
Administration (IIS), Source Control Administration (Git), Issue
Tracking Administration (Jira), Active-Active Datacenter
Deployments and Administration (F5), Cloud Services (Azure/AWS),
Containers and Container Management (Docker/Kubernetes), Software
- Produces high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the
- Delivers work products according to established deadlines.
- Estimates tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy
commensurate with information provided.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever
- Constructively presents, discusses, and debates
- Takes shared ownership of products.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelors Degree preferred and a minimum of seven (7) + years
experience working in a similar field.Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Work with other passionate, purposeful, and customer-centric
- Aggressive earning potential with good career growth.
- Inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off options to support work-life
balanceAbout loanDepot:loanDepot (NYSE: LDI) is a digital commerce
company committed to serving its customers throughout the home
ownership journey. Since its launch in 2010, loanDepot has
revolutionized the mortgage industry with a digital-first approach
that makes it easier, faster, and less stressful to purchase or
refinance a home. Today, as the nation's second largest non-bank
retail mortgage lender, loanDepot enables customers to achieve the
American dream of homeownership through a broad suite of lending
and real estate services that simplify one of life's most complex
transactions. With headquarters in Southern California and offices
nationwide, loanDepot is committed to serving the communities in
which its team lives and works through a variety of local,
regional, and national philanthropic efforts.We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Senior Azure DevOps Engineer, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!