Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 22, 2023
- Hands on programming experience in Java / JEE / Spring or other
modern cloud native technology stacks.
- Proven track record of leading high-power teams
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Healthcare standards (DICOM, HL7/FHIR).
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Deep understanding of software engineering concepts including
multi-threading and concurrency, data structures, memory management
as well as client-server and microservices architectures.
- Understanding of OWASP security principles, understanding
accessibility, and security compliance.
- Experience with Python
- Container and Virtualization technologies (VM, Docker,
- Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform, Chef,
- Networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SSL/TLS, HTTP,
- RDBMS and NoSQL storage engines (PostgreSQL, Elastic
- Modern front-end frameworks (React, Angular2,
- Python or Java application frameworks (django, WildFly,
- Experience with effective SWE team workflows that maximize
developer happiness (DevX), productivity, and code quality
- Experience with source control, Git, and Jenkins (Pipelines,
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC), Agile Development, DevOps, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming
- Experience in developing responsive SPAs using modern
JS/CSS/HTML5 conventions within modern web frameworks, such as
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Lake Forest , Solutions Architect, Other , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!