HRIS Lead Analyst (Workday Required)
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: May 21, 2020
Panasonic - HRIS Lead Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to
Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more
productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century
ago, we've been committed to improving peoples' lives and making
the world a better place-one customer, one business, one innovative
leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better
life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the
technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
Leads Workday HCM, Time Tracking and Absence Management. Manages
the organization's Global HR information system using the most
efficient and cost-effective computer systems and applications.
Determines user needs and coordinates computer systems between HRIS
and other systems to ensure effective integration and clear
- Evaluate, analyze, design, and maintain company Workday
solution and all relevant integrated systems.
- Make recommendations to improve the functionality and
effectiveness of all HR systems.
- Maintain system configuration such as Business Processes and
- Manage the implementation of upgrades and modifications as they
are released from vendors.
- Ensure that the HRIS functionality is meeting the Users' needs
and focus on the Users' needs.
- Evaluate requests for changes, analyze the impact on the entire
system, submit recommendations for approvals, and prioritize and
schedule completion of approved requests.
- Meet users to determine process improvements, recommended
solution and implementation of applications.
- Write and update system documentation and provide
communications as modifications and system upgrades are
- Write and update project documentation as enhancements and
developments are performed.
- Run periodic system audits, review and distribute to users for
- Continuously interact with Workday Community to ensure you are
aware of future enhancements.
- Analyze reporting needs of customers and implement most
- Use experience and expertise to create complex reports and
queries for management that meet business needs.
- Assist users in writing and troubleshooting complex reports
- Ensure that HR Systems are meeting all SOX requirements.
- Work directly with internal and external audits on all SOX
- Ensure that HR is meeting al ISM initiatives.
- Change management administration.
What You'll Bring:
- Manages own time and equipment.
- Manages major systems, resolving issues and problems without
recourse to precedence or supervision.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in IT, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Workday HCM, Time Tracking and Absence
- 7 + years progressive exposure in HRIS.
- Collaboration with partners and colleagues to translate
business needs into technical requirements.
- Identify opportunities for automation, validation and
self-service to improve efficiency and data integrity of system
- Maintain system configuration and business processes to meet
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are
required to perform the essential functions of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is
required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be
required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses,
we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All
candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank
you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North
Keywords: Panasonic, Lake Forest , HRIS Lead Analyst (Workday Required), Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!