Mortgage Servicing Project Analyst
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us!loanDepot - We are America's
Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for playing an integral role in
a member of the Servicing project team, to ensure deliverables &
tasks are completed in a timely manner & defined project standards
are met. As assigned, this position will also work closely with
Program/Project Manager(s), Investor Performance Specialist
&/or Project Sponsor(s) to 1) assemble & manage key
initiatives, 2) ensure quality control, standardized deliverables,
proper communication & delegation of tasks throughout the project
life cycle, 3) plan, evaluate & execute projects according to
predetermined objectives, scope, timelines & requirements, & 4)
recognize project hurdles / risks, as relevant, & escalates to
leadership as needed. This position ensures the performance of all
duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures,
all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the
- Responsible for playing an integral role in Servicing
Operations by coordinating investor/agency audits and state exams,
data gathering, and by collaborating with business units/Servicing
- Reviews due diligence and annual questionnaires for
completeness, and partners with business owners, Compliance or
Corporate groups as needed for required follow-up or
- Works closely with Cenlar and investors for applicable audit
requests; responsible for overseeing submission of audits and for
verifying completeness of all required responses.
- Partners with support program managers & business owners to
design solutions, document project plans, and provide tactical
execution/task management for key initiatives.
- Communicates project progress & performance to internal and
- Establishes appropriate measures of success for projects,
ensuring completion and/or ongoing management of projects including
effective hand-offs at project completion.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, and a minimum of three (3) + years
of related work experience.
- Mortgage Experience required; Servicing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Excel
& Visio.The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.PM17#LI-JCL PI133304610
Keywords: loanDepot, Lake Forest , Mortgage Servicing Project Analyst, Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!