Senior Financial Analyst
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Connect to a Career That Makes a Difference Job Description
Description This position can be 100% remote.-- The Senior
Financial Analyst, Operations FP&A provides financial planning
and analysis support for all ICU plant operations. This position
provides direct financial support for the Vice President, Global
Manufacturing. Job responsibilities include monthly financial close
activities, forecasting, annual operation plan (AOP), product
standard costing, support of operations strategic initiatives and
ad hoc activities requested by the Operations and ICU Leadership
teams. Additionally, this position is responsible for the
consolidation, review and forecasting of capital spending for the
company. The position reports to the Director of FP&A.
- Provide ICU leadership with consistent, reliable and timely
consolidated reviews of plant performance, forecasting and AOP
- Act as the primary data source for total company capital spend,
forecasting and AOP. Work closely with executive leadership to
ensure capital spending aligns with company vision, strategy and
- Works closely with Commercial and Supply Chain teams to ensure
plant alignment with sales, inventory needs and company
- Assist in the process, development and consolidation of plant
product standards across the company
- Refine financial and operating statistics and KPIs to drive
continuous improvement and accountability at the plants
- Manage reporting and analysis around headcount, expenses,
outside services, T&E, etc. for Operations cost centers
- Provide financial support needed for strategic and long-range
planning including potential M&A initiatives
- Work on special projects as they arise Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling, problem solving, and
strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent financial acumen and thorough knowledge of financial
forecasting and an overall knowledge of accounting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of financial systems, and capital
- Detail oriented, professional demeanor, strong organization and
project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact
effectively with senior / executive management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication / presentation
- Strong work ethic and ability to cultivate working
relationships throughout the organization.
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint. Oracle &
Hyperion experience preferred. Education and Experience
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in FP&A or related role.
Preferably includes experience with cost accounting. Minimum
- Must be at least 18 years of age Travel Requirements
- Typically requires travel less than 10% of the time Physical
Requirements and Work Environment
- This is largely a sedentary role
- This job operates in a professional office environment and
routinely uses standard office equipment ICU Medical is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Lake Forest , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!