Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Red Digital Cinema, LLC
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Supply chain analystsummaryUses analytical and quantitative
methods to understand, predict, and enhance supply chain
processes.Responsible for assembling data, analyzing performance,
identifying problems, and developingrecommendations which support
SCM planning and operations.ResponsibilitiesAs a Supply Chain
Analyst, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity
and collaborate with someof the most innovative and diverse people
around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
Lead cross functional projects across the business to effectively
drive improvements in service, cost, and inventory.
- Develop and maintain operating rhythms to ensure smooth supply
chain operations, aligning supply with demand.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data (costs, productivity,
demand patterns, etc.).
- Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops
- Develops periodic performance reports and distributes them to
- Provides analytical support for projects, new business
opportunities, and proposals.
- Work closely with the business unit to understand customer
requirements and forecasts. Work closely with manufacturing to
ensure alignment to business requirements by setting and
maintaining sufficient inventory levels and lead times.
- Participates in the development and creation of policies,
procedures and process improvements.
- Extracts information out of the ERP-system by either online
inquiries, standard reports or by creating custom reports based on
- Utilize Supply Chain tools and processes to make data-driven
- Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve service,
inventory turns, and non-working inventory.
skills and abilities
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Expert in Excel, Access, and SQL Reporting Services.
- Demonstrated aptitude for process improvement and use of Lean
and Six-Sigma resources and tools.
- A broad range of computer skills-database, spreadsheet and
- Ability to communicate findings, make recommendations, and
- Project management skills.
- Experience and complete understanding of a MRP/ERP Netsuites
- Advance skills in and proficient with Outlook, Word and
- Familiar with production procurement and planning concepts
(e.g., just-in-time, materials requirement planning)
- Ability to work in a global environment and build trust with a
variety of cultures
- Self-motivated, persistent, hands-on, result-oriented, well
organized with the ability to handle multiple projects within
expected time frame
- Must be proactive and have a sense of urgency to meet the
demands of all customers and have the ability to think ahead of
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and
organization skills are required
- May need to attend meetings within multiple buildings across
- Available for consultation after hours.
- Domestic and international business required.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and the
ability to concentrate is required
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and interpersonal
- The ability to get along with others or to be part of a
- Access to Export Control Information required.
- Regular attendance at the worksite is required.Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year College or University
required 3-5 years of work-related experience or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Preferences will be given to: 1) Procurement, Supply Chain,
Finance, Mathematics, and Accounting Degrees.
- Four (4) years of combined experience working with
Manufacturing Planning, Supply Chain, Logistics, Customer Service
and/or SAP in a private, public, government or military
Keywords: Red Digital Cinema, LLC, Lake Forest , Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!