Company: Chroma Systems Solutions Inc.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SYSTEMS ENGINEER JOB TITLE: SYSTEMS ENGINEER DEPARTMENT:
ENGINEERING EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full Time LOCATION: 19772 Pauling,
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and
manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including
programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC loads and DC
Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing
Systems for applications in LED Lighting, Led Drivers, Aerospace,
Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine, and
Regulatory Testing. The Systems Engineer is responsible for the
design, integration, and validation of Automated Test Systems. This
engineering projects by organizing and controlling project
elements. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret customers test application and technical performance
- Identify discrepancies in legacy requirement data and recommend
- Design and validate automated test systems for power conversion
- Design electrical interface test adapters, fixture and cable
- Develop automation software for custom automated test systems
using Chroma PowerPro test executive.
- Education: MSEE or BSEE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Systems Engineering, Test
engineering, & Integration or a related field developing integrated
- Ability to generate clear and concise electrical schematics,
wire lists, bill of material and similar design
- Experience using Schematic capture and PCB layout software.
(AutoCAD experience is a plus.)
- Working knowledge of automated test equipment (ATE) and systems
with experience in ATE software programming (LabVIEW, C C++, Visual
Basic, etc.) and test executive applications.
- Experience using AC/DC power sources, electronic loads, hipot
testers, power meters and general electrical l lab test equipment
such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point.
- Experience using and troubleshooting test equipment
communication protocols such as GPIB (IEEE 488.2), RS-232, RS-485,
Ethernet, I2C, and CAN Bus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills. Effectively presents ideas to peers, management and outside
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as
Word, Visio, and Power Point. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES.
This is a non-supervisory position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office skills and dexterity are
WORK ENVIRONMENT Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration
for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political
affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Chroma Systems Solutions Inc., Lake Forest , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!