Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Yearly Bonus! Stock Options! 401K Match! Full Benefits! Upwards
Mobility!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Juan CorreaAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
developing a revolutionary technology office-based targeted cell
collection device (EsoCheck) and a lab-based, DNA biomarker test
(EsoGuard) to detect the precursor condition (Barrett's Esophagus
or BE) to highly lethal esophageal cancer.We are a highly
differentiated, medical device innovator with products designed to
diagnose and treat conditions of the esophagus, including
conditions arising from chronic heartburn which may lead to
esophageal cancer.Why join us?
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses!
- Stock Options!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!Job DetailsESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Reorder lab supplies and restocking work areas on a weekly
- Help with generating RNA-seq libraries (25 %)
- Perform quality control of RNA/DNA samples with qubit, tape
station and plate reader (25%)
- Quantify library pool with Realtime PCR technique (20%)
- Other duties as assigned. (5%) EXPERIENCE Required:
- Coursework (with lab) completed in biology, chemistry,
engineering, or related science Preferred:
- Prior laboratory experience (instructional labs qualify)
- Demonstrated experience with basic molecular biology
- Proficient in the operation of standard lab equipment and
computer hardware/software. EDUCATION
- Undergraduate coursework in the life sciences or related
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field. SKILLS AND
- Proven ability to work both independently and also as part of a
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) needed to
interact professionally and effectively in the work environment.
Ability to read, comprehend, and discuss research materials. Proven
ability to write, edit and proofread research results.
- Knowledge of standard laboratory and safety procedures.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with PC and MAC operating
systems, standard business office equipment and commonly used
software and tools, such as Microsoft Office, electronic mail, and
- Ability to diplomatically and professionally interact with all
levels of Institute staff and external contacts.
- Skill in the operation and maintenance of various lab
- Experience operating a molecular biology lab
equipmentInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Lake Forest , Lab Technician, Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!