Product Quality Analyst & Inspector
Company: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Are you looking for an organization that empowers its team
members to learn, grow, and make a genuine impact? At Kawasaki, we
offer this and so much more. We have an immediate opening for a
Product Quality Analyst & Inspector!
Position Summary:The Product Quality Analyst & Inspector researches
and tracks product quality subjects and assembles product quality
reports with detailed descriptions required for replication.
Collects failed sample parts and conducts thorough
inspections/investigations along with providing specific data that
relates to the failure circumstances or conditions necessary to
duplicate the field failures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely monitors service and warranty related input from
customers and dealers. Analyzes and investigates to understand the
seriousness, number and occurrence rate, and potential gravity of
the problem. Communicates to KMC (Japan HQ)-QA and AKM (U.S. HQ)-QA
subjects that are now or may soon become high volume, high warranty
cost or cause damage to customer confidence in Kawasaki
- Provides detailed template reports and updates information on a
daily, weekly, monthly basis. Develops additional unique reports
and dashboards to help KMC-QA and AKM-QA in duplicating the subject
matters that will aid the Kawasaki engineers in developing
countermeasures or action steps resulting in product
- Inspects and analyzes failed parts from dealers and provides
diagnostic results to KMC-QA and AKM-QA. Submits Product Quality
Reports to KMC-QA and AKM-QA with regards to specific circumstances
or conditions under which failures or problems may occur.
- Conducts and/or coordinates both inhouse and field
test/investigations on quality related parts in order to determine
cause of the problem. Submits Investigative Reports with specific
data that relates to the failure circumstances or conditions
necessary to duplicate the failures.
- Contacts customers and dealers to obtain valuable information
in regards to specific circumstances or conditions under which
failures or problems may occur.
- Provides information regarding usual practices in vehicle crate
handling, transportation and storage.
Education and Experience:Associate degree (AS) or equivalent from
two-year college or technical school is required; five years
dealership or product quality control experience; three of those
years should be direct Kawasaki brand experience preferable at the
dealer level; or equivalent combination of education and
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, you must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
- Strong computer skills with experience working with Word,
Excel, Cognos and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret numeric data and put the data into
written, graphic, dashboard and power point reports.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with ATV's, motorcycle's,
personal watercraft and Side-X-Side products.
- Mechanical background in ATV's, motorcycle's, personal
watercraft and Side-X-Side's.
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully organize and
prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Extremely detail and deadline oriented.
- A good self-starter that can take initiative to work
independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires a valid driver's license, DOT certification (to drive
pickup and trailer) and motorcycle license.
- Brings energy and enthusiasm to group or team efforts.
Benefits:Your health and wellness are important to you - and to us.
That's why we provide a comprehensive benefits program designed
with you (and your family) in mind.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Generous Time off
- Educational Assistance
- Ongoing training and development
- Team member product purchase program
Keywords: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., Lake Forest , Product Quality Analyst & Inspector, Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!