AP Vendor Master Analyst
Company: Pactiv Evergreen Inc
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and
distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products
and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain
international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and
diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants
and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors,
supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food
stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food
processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or
expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics
or statuses protected by law. - For individuals with disabilities
who would like to request an accommodation, please -call (847)
482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
-All information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines and applicable laws.
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
The Accounts Payable Vendor Master Associate will be responsible
for handling all requests related to vendor set ups and changes,
mass updates, researching and inactivate stale vendors, responding
to email inquiries.
Duties will include:
- Research and establish new vendors as requested via
- Research and update existing vendors in SAP
- Assure all support is provided daily for vendor audits
- Assure all requests comply with Pactiv policies and
- Assure all necessary support is provided, W-8 and W-9 forms,
- Other tasks as requested based on system access
- 1-2 Years in Vendor Maintenance
- 1-2 Years in Treasury Department or working in a bank.
- 1-2 Years Accounts Payable experience in SAP.
- 1-2 Years accounting experience
- 2 years college or equivalent business experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) knowledge
#LI-TM1 - #CB1
Keywords: Pactiv Evergreen Inc, Lake Forest , AP Vendor Master Analyst, Professions , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!