Call Center Agent I - TechnicalSupport
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Call Center Agent I - Technical Support
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS) is an industry
leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and
software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
efficiently. We have an excellent opportunity for a Call Center
Agent I at our corporate headquarters located in Lake Forest,
Our people bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for people who are driven to
contribute their professional best.
Provide first level call center support to Field Service Techs for
one or more of the following: hardware, connectivity, or solution
inquiries related to Toshiba MFPs and barcode printers, as well as
other technical support activities.
- Provide telephone support on one or more of the following:
hardware, connectivity, or solutions issues reported from the field
on Toshiba MFP and Barcode printers.
- Gather call information and data related to the specific
- Work with technicians of varying skill levels in order to
identify root cause or troubleshoot issues.
- Access and search Toshiba documentation, TABS website, and web
resources for relevant information.
- Obtain detailed understanding of IP addressing, routing and
firewall restrictions to resolve problems in an effective and
- Research new problems and document support activities.
- Engage in other well-defined and documented telephone support
- Open, transfer and close incident tickets to the standards of
the department within a timely fashion.
- Maintain hardware, connectivity, or solutions knowledge to
ensure timely and effective problem resolution.
- Perform confirmation tests as directed.
- Document findings and advise management of problematic
- Configure, manage and maintain test equipment as
- Promptly escalate issues that are not resolved according to
department escalation process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- May be required to generate reports regarding call
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- AA Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in one or more of the following:
hardware, connectivity, or solution support related to Toshiba MFPs
or barcode printers.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting desktop applications a
- Must be articulate with strong verbal, listening, and
- Courteous and professional telephone manner along with the
ability to deal effectively with customers/clients/coworkers in a
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
- Pay Range for position (paid biweekly) is $27.00/per hour to
$31.00/per hour depending on experience
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Lake Forest , Call Center Agent I - TechnicalSupport, Sales , Lake Forest, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!